What We Believe:
We belong to no ecclesiastical organization. We are subject to only Jesus Christ as head over all things pertaining to His Church. We believe that the Bible is inspired and infallible and we follow the Bible as our only rule for faith and practice. We do not claim to be the only Christians, but we do try to be Christians only. We have no creed but Christ. We are striving for true Christian unity based upon the Word of God alone -- a unity of doctrine, Spirit, and faith.
The Plan of Salvation
The scriptures clearly outline the following guide to salvation:
- Acknowledge that you are a sinner: Romans 3:23; Psalm 53:1-3
- Believe in Christ: Hebrews 11:6; Acts 16:31; Romans 10:17; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
- Repent of your sins: Acts 3:19; Acts 2:38
- Confess Christ as your Lord: Romans 10:9; Matthew 10:32-33
- Be baptized into Christ, by immersion in water: Acts 2:38; Mark 16:16; Acts 8:38-39; Romans 6:4; Acts 10:47-48; 1 Peter 3:21; Galatians 3:27
- Continue steadfast in worship, Bible Study, prayer, and living a life of faith: Acts 2:42; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Revelation 2:10
We are non-denominational and invite everyone to share with us in the glorious opportunity of salvation and regular worship. We have retained the practice of the early New Testament church of observing the Lord's Supper every Lord's Day. We welcome all who wish to join us in partaking of communion at each service.