|Sunday School||9:30 AM|
|Worship Service||10:30 AM|
|Evening Bible Study||6:00 PM|
|Bible Study||7:00 PM|
Our Purpose: To make disciples of Christ
Our Vision: To be a dynamic church, continually seeking the lost and motivating the saved.
Our Mission: We strive to evangelize the lost, spiritually instruct the saved, minister to the needy, and be a positive influence in the community.
Key Principles of our Mission:
- Create an atmosphere of love and acceptance
- Engage in programs that share the Gospel and teach the Word of God
- Present worship services that are uplifting and dynamic
- Promote activities that provide opportunity for fellowship and service
Who We Are:
We belong to no ecclesiastical organization. We are subject to only Jesus Christ as head over all things pertaining to His Church. We believe that the Bible is inspired and infallible and we follow the Bible as our only rule for faith and practice. We do not claim to be the only Christians, but we do try to be Christians only. We have no creed but Christ. We are striving for true Christian unity based upon the Word of God alone -- a unity of doctrine, Spirit, and faith.
What We Believe:
1. God is the creator and sustainer of all things and reigns supreme over His creation (Genesis 1)
2. Jesus is our Lord and Savior and the true incarnate Son of God, and he was born of a virgin. He was sent to save the world through His bodily sacrifice on the Cross. (Matt. 1:18, John 3:16)
3. Jesus rose bodily from the dead and appeared to many people, before being glorified and taken up into heaven. (Matt 28:6-7; Mark 16:6-7; Luke 24:5-6; John 20:1-18)
4. The way to salvation is:
- Belief in Jesus Christ (John 20:31, Acts 16:29-34)
- Repentance of Sin (Acts 8:35-38, 17:30)
- Confession of Jesus as Lord and Savior (Matt. 10:32,Romans 10:9)
- Baptism by immersion for the forgiveness of sin and to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38, Romans 6:3-4)
5. After conversion, a Christian must live a life worthy of the call of Christ. Each person must use his/her gifts and abilities for the advancing of God’s kingdom. (Eph 4:1-16, Rev. 2:10)
6. The church and its members are part of the body of Christ. Each part has its own unique talent and abilities to further the kingdom of God. When all parts work together, Christ is glorified through the actions of His body. (1 Cor. 12:27-31; Eph. 4:11-14)
7. The Holy Spirit is the one from God who acts as our guide and counselor. He is the one who makes God’s will known to us. (John 14:26)
8. We are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, but made to do the good works that God has set for us to do. (Eph. 2:5,10)
9. The whole Bible is the inerrant, inspired Word of God, given to us through the pens of human writers. (2 Tim 3:16)
10. There is an enemy that is against us in the spiritual realm. This enemy is Satan, a real being who fell from Heaven and became the enemy of God. We also have authority against Satan’s legions through Jesus Christ (1 Peter 5:8; Luke 10:18-20)
11. Prayer is an essential tool in the life of the Christian. It is our direct line of communication to the Father, through Jesus Christ. (1 Cor. 7:5; Col 4:2; 1 Thess. 5:17)
We are non-denominational and invite everyone to share with us in the glorious opportunity of salvation and regular worship. We have retained the practice of the early New Testament church of observing the Lord's Supper every Lord's Day. Our Communion Service is open to all baptized believers in Christ, not just to our church members. We welcome all who wish to join us in partaking of communion at each service.